While the process of residential and small commercial solar installation can initially feel intimidating, iSun’s family of residential and commercial solar brands make the transition easy and affordable. From planning and financing, through permitting, design, engineering and construction, we make sure that every step of your solar process is smooth and hassle free at each and every step of the process. Here’s how it works:
1. We Visit Your Home. One of our Solar Home Advisors works with you to determine which solar option is the right fit for you.
2. We Design Your System. A Solar Site Evaluator visits to collect all of the technical details. Then, our solar engineers match the highest quality equipment to your home or businesses energy needs.
3. We Line Up Your Financing. We offer low interest rates that work for you at no upfront cost.
4. We Manage Your Solar Project. Our project coordinators handle everything: they submit your permit paperwork, coordinate with your utility, order your equipment, and send out a team of installers and certified electricians to install your system.
5. You Flip the Switch and Celebrate! Our installation teams install most systems in just one or two days! We walk through your system with you, answer your questions, and plan your solar celebration party!